Energy and Resources
Dr Robert Illes has developed a niche in providing expert technical communication services to the Energy and Resources sectors. His ongoing work sees him involved in writing and managing:
- Feasibility reports (multiple subject matter expert authors)
- Execution plans (project execution, construction execution, basis of design, proposals)
- EPC contracts (technical sections, scopes of work, legal eye)
- Sustainable development projects (country benefit and macroeconomic analyses)
- Training materials (webinar delivery of series of modules on technical communication for engineers)
Day-to-day work involves dealing with subject matter experts, clients, management, engineering document control and more...